Andrews Bowen manufacture high quality internal stables in range of styles and finishes. These British made stable have been developed to form part of our turn key equestrian development packages but are available for fitting into your own stable barn. Each range has a number of options to suit most needs, however we are able to provide bespoke panels if any of our styles are not to your exact preference.
The Andrews Bowen Elite Range offers a range of the highest quality stables designed around you and your horse to provide an elegant, practical finish to complete your stable yard.
These stables are all galvanized but can also be provided with a powder coated finish in a full range of colours to suit your requirements. All are available with our range of infill options, all in 34mm tongue and groove boarding, including Oak, hardwood and dense plastic in a variety of colours.
All doors come with self-closing stainless steel bolts and stainless steel kick bolts to complete the quality finish along with finials of your choice.
To view a selection of images from our Elite Range, please see our Elite Range Gallery below. The images in the gallery feature the following:
- Full door with opening bars in the centre
- Curved fronts with curved top to the doors
- Elite partitions
- Full front with anti weave bars
- Oak board infill finished in Danish Oil
- Horizontal boards – these can be added to compliment your design
- Front full door with opening bars and swivel manager in gun metal grey
- Trange stainless steel bolt
The Andrews Bowen Standard Range offers robust panels in a basic design to any stable yard at an affordable price.
All steelwork is provided with a galvanized finish to BS EN ISO 146:2009.
Our Standard Range can be built with swinging or sliding doors with options for both anti-weave grilles and full grilles if required. A range of infill options, all in 34mm tongue and groove boarding, includes Oak, hardwood and dense plastic in a variety of colours.
To view a selection of images from our Standard Range, please see our Standard Range Gallery below. The images in the gallery feature the following:
- 50% grille 50% dense dark brown plastic infill
- Front with oak infill full door with weave grill infill
- Front with plastic infill
- Front with dense plastic infill
- Low hinged door and grille partitions