Andrews Bowen are able to produce top quality doors and windows to complete any equestrian fit out.
Our range of quality fabricated doors windows can be manufactured to the same finish as our stable partitions, giving a connected feel throughout any stable area.
Barn & Pedestrian Doors
Andrews Bowen are able to produce a range of doors, hinged or sliding, single leaf or split, glazed or solid. All of our doors can be made lockable for security.
All steelwork is produced with a galvanized finish but as with our Elite range of stables we are also able to provide a powder coated finish in a range of colours to suit your individual design. Toughened safety glass is used for all glazing to minimise the risk of damage.
The barn and pedestrian doors gallery below features some images of our range with the following features:
- 3m hinged barn door, half glazed with an oak infill and powder coated finish
- Half glazed barn door with powder coated finish
- Solid pedestrian door with an oak infill
- Fixed frame glazed edge panels with central doors
Our windows are made to fit your openings and are produced with removable grilles on the inside for easy cleaning.
Our range includes from simple hinged windows to double leaf windows with turn and tilt options.
Windows are produced with a galvanized finish and can be powder coated in a range of colours.They can be finished with simple bolts or locks as required. Toughened safety glass is used to minimise the risk of damage.
The windows gallery below features some images of our range with the following features:
- Double leaf window with grill removed for easy cleaning
- Double leaf window complete with grille and tilting upper section for ventilation and powder coated finish
- Double leaf stable window with a powder coated finish
Andrews Bowen stable doors can be made to fit your opening with a choice of finishes to suit your requirements, all are galvanized and can be finished in a range of powder coated colours if required.
Please view our stable doors gallery below.