Image gallery >Racing Surfaces
Safetrack is an extremely advanced surface. Using a hard wax rather than the softer petroleum jelly makes for a more durable surface. The hot wax coats a combination of two grades of multi-washed silica sand, elastic fibres, polypropylene, polyester fibres and rubber shred. Safetrack synthetic riding surface has been supplied to many racehorse trainers and racetracks around the world.
Safetrack synthetic track is proving a winning formula for footballer Michael Owen's training yard. Multi-million dollar international installations include Ocala Breeders Sales Company and Goldmark Farms.
- Has minimal kickback
- Has excellent shock absorbing properties
- Requires no watering
- Dust free and low maintenance
- Allows horses to travel over the surface as the synthetic fibres act as a root structure similar to good turf going
ProWax synthetic riding surface has been supplied to many prestigious locations including competition centres, colleges, livery and private yards. Our clients include:
- Horse of The Year Show
- All England Jumping Course (Hickstead)
- British Showjumping Scope Festival
- Aintree International Equestrian Centre
- Rugby Polo Club - Warwickshire