Whole project deliveryAndrews Bowen’s turnkey solutions teams take on the vision and take out the hard work.
Full-service design and project management teams deliver high quality Gallops, Racetracks, Lunge Pens, Indoor and Outdoor Arenas and stable complexes built to suit the way you and your horses work, and the land you are working with.
Andrews Bowen builds the highest-grade facilities across the UK and around the world, handling everything from initial consultation and site visit through to design, planning, construction and maintenance packages.
The company continually invests in ‘the science of better’ research to ensure the best for you and your horses. Built-to-last durable facilities and finishes have become the Andrews Bowen hallmark – and the standard customers expect.
Equine Facility Design and Build
Free Site Visit & Advice
Our team who are experts in the field of equestrian design and build have an excellent understanding of the problems that are associated with keeping horses sound and strive to ensure that each and every project regardless of scope exceeds clients expectations. We are able to offer free site visits and advice on the nature of your proposed facilities. Following which we will provide a fixed cost for your design and build service.
We are able to provide turnkey packages for all of your equestrian facility needs including;
- Outdoor / Indoor Arenas
- Grooms Accommodation / Welfare
- Canter Tracks and Gallops
- Horse Exercisers and Lunge Pens
- Complete Stable Yard Refurbishment
The design of your project is a key consideration which will directly affect the construction cost, construction timescales and overall effectiveness of the proposed facilities. It is essential these factors are addressed at the outset and any necessary approvals obtained to safeguard the future of your development. Our fully comprehensive planning service will offer you the very best chance of successfully gaining planning approval for your project.
As part of our turnkey service we are able to undertake the following;
- A planning constraints health check of the site
- Preparation of sketch schemes for client approval
- Preparation of detailed planning applications
- Co-ordination of external consultants
- Discharging planning conditions
- Obtaining Building Regulations approval where required
Our Project Managers will ensure that your proposed facilities are;
- Constructed on time
- Constructed within budget
- Comply with statutory approvals
- Completed in strict accordance with quality control
- Constructed with due regard to health and safety
- Delivered and installed to the highest standards
Managing a construction project of any scale can be a daunting task. There are likely to be numerous parties involved from the outset including specialist consultants, planning officers, building control officers as well as building contractors. Our role is to co-ordinate these personnel to achieve your goals. A Project Manager will be assigned to your project from the outset. They will provide a single point of contact throughout the works dealing with all client and contractor queries.
We specialise in the construction of equestrian facilities. Our contractors are used to working in close proximity to stable yards and will follow strict procedure with regards the construction of your new facilities. Our ‘one stop shop’ approach is designed to offer customers a simple, cost effective, high quality service. If you would like further information please get in touch.
All of our construction projects are carried out;
- In close collaboration with the client and Project Manager
- With due regard to existing premises and stable yard operations
- By qualified tradesmen with relevant experience of equestrian projects
- Under the direct supervision of our Project Managers
- In compliance with Building Control Legislation
- In compliance with CDM regulations